Friday, January 22, 2010

White Gold Claddagh Ring Claddagh Rings...opinions Please :O)?

Claddagh Rings...opinions please :O)? - white gold claddagh ring

I fell in love with a beautiful Claddagh Ring. Is two-tone white and yellow gold in two parts. The part is yellow, gold hands and gold crown and white hearts with a small diamond below. My friend and I wanted to have Claddagh rings for our alliances, and I chose my engagement ring. Traditionally, the Claddagh ring is there to be used in court? Have you during the duration of participation, as well? I know how the group faces, symbolizing that your question or married ... but everyone always says it is unhappy, if I buy a diamond solitaire. I'm not really into flashy jewelry, and instead of money for something else ... as new furniture or something. Opinions please: O)

3 comments:

Evoo said...

My friend does not make me an engagement ring. My engagement ring is an heirloom, and certainly not a solitary diamond. Nobody was crazy enough to say, it brings bad luck that I bought a ring. The ring is my side of the family.

Use what you wear and let her say that someone can love you are measured in carats.

QueenofP... said...

I think you should ring you want.

The Claddagh ring is engagement and a wedding ring as if you said, to pay their way, which says it is.

Luckily, I've never heard that it is wrong not to have a diamond. I'm with you a little extravagant, you can silence a matter of a few small diamonds, the band think there are a few other "OK" on the link below.

All the best

byrdie said...

The rings are beautiful. I bought my ring from this site: www.celticrings.com. The service was very good - the bands came quickly, even if they come from Kilkenny, Ireland sent. The new to me at no extra charge for FedEx returned to Ireland because I was on vacation when they arrived.

As for a ring that is not a solitary being unlucky - That's insane! A ring is a ring. This is what you are getting married and how you work on your marriage, love and respect for others, what counts! Congratulations!

Post a Comment