Saturday, January 30, 2010

Luggage Wheels How Sturdy Is Samsonite Spinner, Or Other Luggage With 360 Degree Wheels? Comments & Opinions?

How sturdy is Samsonite Spinner, or other luggage with 360 degree wheels? Comments & opinions? - luggage wheels

Do you have experience with Samsonite Spinner Luggage ", which has wheels that swivel range 360 degrees or another brand with this feature? I believe that my a number of Samsonite or any other brand with 360 wheels, but I'm looking forward to break the wheel, because it is embedded in the luggage compartment. I checked the security on the website of Samsonite and does not extend to wheels that break because it is "abuse".

If you have used this kind of baggage, I am sure, would be pleased with your thoughts and experience with him. Please tell me how you it is, how old are they, so how well do you use? Thu slightly dirty? Do you have a problem with the airlines on the wheels to break? Other suggestions or ideas would be very grateful.

Thank you for your help!

1 comments:

LadyK said...

Some of these wheels built. Just turn the pictures online ... Luggage Review and taking into account the 360 wheels. At the moment I look at Liz Claiborne brands and American Tourister.

Post a Comment