Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hacker De Mount&blade Hacker On Msn?

Hacker on msn? - hacker de mount&blade

This week I have noticed that one of my friends have been sending me messages in Spanish, and I thought, 'Oh, she wants to speak Spanish, but some entries donesnt no sense of "your ex is very good," "You're a ASSH ** E and I, my friend, she said she never sent a message, and now, what are the messages to all my Spanish friends. 't think it is a virus or something. I think I reproach myself that I shall be deleted a zip file (I) with "pictures" of the "sound" downloaded.

When I press control alt delete, I can take some of the windows open and close, so I assume he speaks to my friends.Because this, I can not IM my friends and my custom window

I ran my antivirus software every time when you are in the computer and de-fragging my computer just in case the virus (anti-caught infections at 32 and came over and since 9-21)

What should I do?

3 comments:

JC said...

Try impfix MSN is a virus. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\
http://yandao.com/2007/02/02/impfix-remo ...

Avira Premium Security Suite is developed for the AIM virus, but there may be some viruses that kill more than AIM. Many viruses these studies in various instant messaging programs.

If this fails, delete, try it with avast! Antivirus Home Edition, Spybot Search & Destroy and Ad-Aware 2008th All of these removal tools are free, and good personal us

Got Security said...

Firstly, the password for MSN, yes, it is a trojan virus. I would by another computer. so you start in Safe Mode and run the scan there. Use a different pair of scanners just to be safe.

Sabrina said...

Save your friends list and then delet all together msn.
Just download and a new name and the message to their friends about that person you used to the new name.

Post a Comment