Sunday, January 17, 2010

Discount Atv Accessories Need Info On Buying An ATV?

Need info on Buying an ATV? - discount atv accessories

I am currently planning to buy a mountain bike for my wife 2, which has never been in one and the other for me who has not climbed the same 10 years. Today, my wife did not know how to change a bike and the fact that never in the other, I'm not sure the size you buy for them. Now to me, when I was younger, I have a 250 ... I'm 6'2 "tall and 185 pounds .... When I called for a 250, I, or I like to go for the Raptor 660 in perhaps a 450.I do not want to look like a kind of fat Mammoth tiny bicycle. .. So, what is your opinion about importing the "rebate" of the ATC from China. are much cheaper and the woman, and I have no intention of "career" as something only to go and have fun in about 2 weekends month and not really in the mud, but I am not against always a 4x4 model

1 comments:

katie said...

Well, that may be located in a Honda or Yamaha and a spot market and can help match the right size for you and your wife. Maybe get that soon is Christmas, because a few months and many things to buy, for instance because it is cheaper. While there are others where you can match the size and choose a cool color ... So go and fast! Will the end ......... oh and a bike is a motorcycle with four wheels

Post a Comment