Friday, January 8, 2010

Ativan 0.5 I Took Two 0.5 Ativan Tablets Tday For My Panic.. Today Is The First Day Im Supposed To Take Citalopram...SAFE

I took two 0.5 Ativan tablets tday for my panic.. today is the first day im supposed to take Citalopram...SAFE - ativan 0.5

In this age of youth 15: I have panic attacks and anxiety aside.
So today I got 1 0.5 Ativan tablet panic, then, after I took the afternoon to another.
(It may be up mg) of 0.5 to 3 tablets per day

but now .. I take my first day on citalopram
In .. Remove scared .. Is it safe to take?
My doctor told me it was acceptable for me to have.
But today I have 2 0.5 mg alprazolam.
Now Citalopram?

3 comments:

holly said...

As your doctor said, yes. Do not panic, do not overdose. Rest and then seek advice from your doctor and everything will be alright.

holly said...

As your doctor said, yes. Do not panic, do not overdose. Rest and then seek advice from your doctor and everything will be alright.

tirebite... said...

I know Ativan - Citalopram is new to me - but buggy "at the end looks like something for fear
I do not want everyone - be careful

I think that is Citalopram generic "Lexapro" - - - --
has completely changed my life - I do not need anti-anxiety pills and - - I wish all the luck you can have!
PLS - caution

Post a Comment