Monday, February 22, 2010

What Color Flowers Do You Have With Burnt Orange Dresses A Few Questions About A Male And Female Fairy Costume?

A few questions about a male and female fairy costume? - what color flowers do you have with burnt orange dresses

In the Renaissance Festival my friend and I will be dressed as fairies. Not like the ghost, Tinkerbell, full of fall colors, wings, flowers and much more. I have my dress, but a male fairy dress is that it seems very difficult to achieve. I mean, how it is. So, male a few ideas fairy costume? You need a blend of autumn colors - brown, green, burnt orange and deep colors, this kind of thing.
Can stand and interact with children. Please note that we are not about what we will use flutes and facials, to talk communication. I think wooden sticks, bladder and supply of decorative stones set dusted with frost. What should I do as entertainment? Ahh. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment