Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scottish Nicknames For The English Character Names. What Would You Call:?

Character names. What would you call:? - scottish nicknames for the english

A 230 years old vampire - who was a wealthy English aristocrat before. Very beautiful, aloof, on the romantic lead, I think with Mr. Darcy teeth.

Another vampire - a bit younger - perhaps 200 years, beautiful and evil, the son of an Irish landowner, before he was once a friend and a strong first vampire, but replaces the friendship through the anger, jealousy and hatred.

A young student, the "booty" that both are hunting. He is 19 or 20 and the British (not sure if they in the Scottish or Welsh English, which does not really matter).

Only for a story, of course, that in my head, but I see absolutely no names!

I like the idea of my character with a Vampire Irishthe very long, fancy name used in Spain, for example, from the 18th century, Augustus John Michael Byrne Fitzwilliam O'Brien "(a nickname or something lol Johnny) or something similar reduced but not sure

Ideas? I want to hear some suggestions for the games!

0 comments:

Post a Comment