Thursday, February 18, 2010

Visual Gba Cheat Ok I Got A Question About This GBA Emulator: Visual Boy Advance Or What Ever It Is!?!!!!?

Ok i got a question about this GBA Emulator: visual boy advance or what ever it is!?!!!!? - visual gba cheat

Updated OK, when I felt I like Youtube Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury Game Boy Advance Game wathcing if anyone knows what it is anyway, then I looked and there was someone who hacked the game with a certain Game Boy Advance ( GBA) Emulator Visual Boy Advance, because that's what he once wrote, he used to describe the video and hacked the game to unlock many characters as metioned the top of the cover and asked me to unlock a code into the trap set the cheats and Codebreaker inserted into the GBA emulator and entered some codes to unlock some characters, so it was even descriptions about what he was talking, I want to know is, where does this emulator Visual Boy Advance, and how you use it and a wholed, where I can find one, because I really on these characters in the game, if someone on this througly I choose the best answer to all the stars, thank you very much, can show want to know!

2 comments:

ikz said...

You can download the emulator here:
http://vba.ngemu.com/

You can also learn to use this in their FAQ ...

As for the game you need the file or GBA rom

and traps can search the Internet and to understand when you play ...

uicoabaa said...

The emulator is a program that allows you to play that are not made for the PC, such as games advance gmaeboy, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS2 and other.Emulators be obtained easily and, of course, are illegal, but the most important free . my lot to have an emulator is a console to write the name and the word emulator and after a Google search for example: emulator.When JCC to a place called the zone emulator and it should find a list of emulators console of this quality . Check sort of computer game called harder.search ROM is just the name of the game and the ROM Example: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap ROME (download) and search on Google and you will find a central location called the ROM, there are more games than any other site that a Roma "Re Name.as are classified by the cheats for this is the part that I can not explain because I do not know how to use ... sorry

Post a Comment