Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Perth Biggest Boobs Preg Test Was Negative...due For An MRI Next Week?

Preg test was Negative...due for an MRI next week? - perth biggest boobs

but still think I'm pregnant. My stomach is bigger and more "robust" than usual, if it makes sense, within two days, which have hurt a little when I pulled a muscle.
I just had a period, but is very light and only lasted 3 days and I have friends who have been fairly regular intervals throughout the time she was pregnant.
In only ask because I am concerned, and MRI in a week. Ive been told that I can not have when I'm pregnant, but 2 pregnancy tests were negative, and I am sure that I am.

So far, my appetite has changed and I eat what I do not front and side airbags things as they do in the rule. My breasts have grown larger, the nipples dark and very painful, my stomach feels a little swollen and a solid, how I feela muscle or something. I've also seen under thumbslength a little below my belly button, especially when stooping or down. When I was pregnant patients over 9 weeks on .... Suggestions? Should I try a doctor to find the check your blood? (IM visiting Perth and I know that any significant change in the recent bill in bulk)

If not, what are the side effects if I am pregnant and go to the MRI?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Challenge is, better safe than sorry .... Request a blood test your doctor first, say 100% accuracy, with any certainty whether she is pregnant.

Elizabet... said...

He underwent a blood test to be sure, but usually in 9wk pregnancy test (the waves are not yet come, though).

Proud Army Wife due June 11th said...

If you are pregnant and continue with the MRI, then your baby may be born yet, or have a miscarriage. Any radiation which is passed through your body, is very dangerous for the development of babies. You need to undergo a blood test 2 days before the MRI and if it comes out negative, then you are not pregnant.

If you are 9 weeks along are then already shown on a pregnancy test at home. It would also, with 9 weeks, that does not feel waves of any kind, I sincerely believe that this pregnancy "all in your head!

Post a Comment