Thursday, February 4, 2010

Matlab Serial Number R2007b Program To Visually Display Data Received Via Serial Port?

Program to visually display data received via serial port? - matlab serial number r2007b

I have a prototype of the data into the serial port of my laptop feeds. Here is the scope of my purposes of design, but I have the received data x in a graph display (= time to show y = hex value), that I managed. I have a program to extract at least the data port and stored in a file, but not visible. Does anyone know a program to be free or not free to try, let me do that instead of displaying a Matlab or LabVIEW instrument to the data? 500K plan I'm looking for a window scroll samples would be chosen by the customer.

1 comments:

justme said...

Well, that is normally used HyperTerminal, but depends on the type of data is received. If only the ASCII text, which at least show what you get, but if your binary as usual.

Post a Comment